HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Game Changer...This will be huge....

posted on Oct 12, 2009 03:14PM

Hello all, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

As I sit here at home, filled up with lots of good food, I am thankful at what I have first and foremost, a warm home, food on the table and a family and friends that Love me, and my NOT which I love :). Sometimes we get too caught up in money money money, and don't realize how good we actually have it. How nice it is to have a full stomach, and a warm bed to sleep in.

Back to talking business here. I was glancing through the coroporate presentation, and a few things stuck out at me, and made me realize even more that NOT is a gem and really IMHO a once in a lifetime opportunity. Some things that really stood out:

Under Eagles Nest Update, section called GAME CHANGER:

Will allow exploration for ALL Noront's assets...Eagle 1A can support Infrastructure ALONE...Will rank as one of the world's high-grade deposits. To make statements such as this, the BOD knows more then they are letting us believe they know. They are slowly releasing the info. There is sooooo much potential here, let's see what they do with this. Taking over FWR is a start, spin off Chromite to a major, mine the nickel yourself from the proceeds, sell it all as a package for billions.....Just some of the potential with this company that may happen in my opinion...But there is so much more that we don't even know about yet that will blow our socks off.

Looks to be an interesting week this week with the AGM and a NR with more assays coming out before the AGM... You think Wes would release a BAD NR before a meeting with the shareholders???? :) - I think NOT......get ready for Nemis' DANDY to start falling into place. Looknig forward to some very exciting and positive happenings in Noront Resources.

This is as usual mostly my opinion, but alot of it is taken right from the Corporate Presentation from the NOT website. Happy Thanksgiving to all NOT shareholders and their families...Hopefully next Thanksgiving we will be all VERY rich...

Peace

New Message
Please login to post a reply