HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Oct 15, 2009 05:43PM
Oct 15, 2009 06:34PM
Oct 15, 2009 06:45PM

"I hear exactly what you are saying. I was there last year and after seeing Dr. Jim Mungall handling the presentation part, I was feeling an 'absolute high' as I left the AGM."

And what has been the 'result' of that "absolute high"?... Your expectations have been let down as you craved nothing less than more results like hole #5, and suffered through withdrawal with periodic 'quick fixes' as the company provided regular NRs indicating steady and solid advancement, but not phenomenal results you craved as result of your previous "absolute high."

If that does not make any sense, the point is I think it better to remain professional and focus more on the cold hard facts of the steady progression, than creating an environment prone to induce false expectations or "absolute highs". Looking back, surely you would have to admit that your "high" was perhaps a bit too 'high'.

Retail may like the highs, but the professional mining industry, the very pople who will end-up buying Noront, want to be assured that we are serious and focussed on operating nothing less that high quality drill programs resulting in accurate deposit models.

Regards,

B.

New Message
Please login to post a reply