HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

It is a game changer.
I'm not in love with the current BofD but if the cat catches mice I care not for the colour and how I obtained it.

Too many of you here are like drug addicts that have gotten used to the current dose and need a higher one to be excited. Anything less than the hype before and the results of hole 49 is considered a near dud. Not too long ago many of you wanted a repeat of nickel grades in the neighbourhood of 5 percent, well you did get that in this news release, and more.

Mind you such grades over a few metets while making many of you notice are not earth shakers, but two percent Ni over 50m (holes 66 & 68) or even 100m is worth noticing indeed. Small quantities of high quality do not a company make ( I am not trying to belittle hole 59, it points to great possibilities).
Large quantities of mid grade (economical) make a company.

Just consider the often ignored copper in those holes. This metal alone should pay for the excavation of the ore. Nickel and anything else with it is brought up for like free as a result, for processing.

A large part of the game changer status is that we have a resource open in more than one dimension and that we are well ahead of the pack in the Ring when it comes to closeness to production and realizing full potential from it.

Wake Up and smell the coffee! Your expectations are unrealistic or can not see a diamond in the ruff. My rather bold opinion.

( My rating dropped from 3.4 to 2.9 as result of posting on this board, matters to me Not.)

Ring of fire should light a fire in All of you. Cheers to the bold.

New Message
Please login to post a reply