HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Strategic Shift

posted on Oct 16, 2009 08:55AM

One thing that became much more clear from listening to the AGM broadcast, is the strategic shift from exploration to production. With the goods in the ground we can support the infrastructure development and get to work producing income (still some time away but much closer than others.... IMHO). I like the idea of steady growth and stability in the SP and production will attain that quicker than exploration.

Unfortunately for me, I also enjoy (on occassion) the excitement of new discoveries and the hype and speculation of drill results... ergo I have others in the ROF.

Question for the board, what do you think NOT will do with the majority claim holdings position, strong Mag targets around the ring and the related exploration/future discovery potential?

Nothing was mentioned at the AGM regarding that side of the biz? Any 'speculation'?

Jeeper

New Message
Please login to post a reply