HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I am getting tired of this NOT bashing. FWR was trading in the $0.20 range prior to the offer from NOT. Despite all the great FWR finds of Chromite, it never reacted like it has to this offer from NOT. Don't people see this? The offer doubled the price of FWR in short order. Stop saying that FWR could get more value on their own. They COULD, no doubt, but they haven't been able to.

Meanwhile, NOT has tripled in value from it's lows based on expanding the Eagle's Nest. This seems to have been lost on some. And they are still expanding, drilling deep and trying to prove up an economic nickel resource. I think they are getting close to tipping the scales to economic on the nickel front, if not already there. I reference the current 43-101 for that and the bold statement from the BOD that they have already tripled the known resource.

Disclosure, I own NOT and FWR at about an 8:1 ratio in favour of NOT.

New Message
Please login to post a reply