HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A big thanks for your efforts cooling me down a little. I already had my peace after my rant :) And I am a long NOTTIE. I am forced to, from where (Europe) I live I cannot afford to play around, too expensive.... fee, taxes et all.

My frustration is not only with Institutions. They are TOOOO smart (and are in the front row for news) for us , little fish.

But when I look the tradingpattern for the last week, I do not believe it is only institutions playing as you say. Mostly your Canadian fellowmen, daytraders, playing around. That is what is getting me frustrated!! Watching this, I have to believe 80 pct of the Canadians do not believe in this play. Why else should they play around every day for a quick buck instead of honest investing. They jump from stock to stock. EARN A HONEST LIVING. It is what it is, no need to blame only institutions for the SP decline.

Nothing personal.

New Message
Please login to post a reply