HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

My sentiments exactly. To compound, it has been hard to see the board upheaval going on. I posted in support of Glorieux, and my points went down from 909 to 867, my votes went from 94 to 99 ??? (don't understand that) and I went from 3.0 to 2.8 and a newly attained vice-president back to treasurer. That on 2 posts, and bingo it happened.

I don't think I am alone. And, to see long time posters who have worked hard to share DD and their experience being knocked down is even harder to see.

All because NOT wants FWR, and the perceived loss of value to FWR in the offer. Or, FWR has to be allowed to drill up what they have before anyone should try to take them out at less than a preceived gain in value for FWR.

Now, we are losing incredible posters. I relate it to a soccer game or hockey game, where feelings run so high, that people resort to unbelievable behaviour. "To win at all odds", to perceive wrongdoing and react unreasonably, and be convinced that the behaviour is justified.

Lets not rip to shreds poster friendships, and denigrate one another. Right now, anyone can say anything they want about another and no one can do anything.

I don't know if the NOT/FWR takeover attempt is good or NOT. I don't know if someone is backing NOT. I don't know if Cliff's will make a move, or if Cliff's has backing behind them. But, whatever is going to happen will, and all the type of posting we have seen that is so disturbing will not affect it at all. Except, when it is all done, we all have to look at what we did and why.

I hope that we do NOT lose SneZZer, Glorieux, Hoov, and a host of others. That would be really a shame.

So, please a breather. A truce. A stop to really "not nice" posting.

Thx.

vermillion.

P.S. In my cockeyed view, we are all going to make money here. No one will be a loser.

New Message
Please login to post a reply