HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Get em in while you can

posted on Oct 23, 2009 12:11AM

"As per my subject line, I think it might just be comical over the next couple of days with posters getting their last jabs in prevous to the zero tolerance taking effect. I do enjoy comedy but...

One thing this whole offer exercise has defined is what side of the fence each poster (hiding behind an avatar) is sitting on. I have always resided on one side of the fence. I am not a FWR shareholder but that has not precluded me from visiting the FWR forum and reading insights there. As much as I have an opinion, it is not my place to voice my biased opinons."

Excellent to hear from an old time, respected poster. Milsy, and a good post.

Yes, the next 80 hours or so should be amusing, if only for the silliness of it. The really interesting part of the last few weeks has been the amount of effort that has been put into, firstly creating a fence, and secondly, defining who is on this side and who is on the other. I have enjoyed it to the max, both from an amusement point, and also from a financial one.

The silliness that I speak of is the fact that somewhere down the road there will be some sort of amalgamation of assets in the ROF. The shape of this amalgamation may be something similar to what we see now or something totally different. Who cares. It will come, and when it does it will create a lot more wealth for me than is expressed in my present portfolio values.

In the meantime, I am merrily bouncing around between the various companies involved and to date, over the last month, the results have been phenomenal. In all honesty, I am probably going to be sorry to see this dispute resolved, as it will no doubt reduce the volatility. I love it

Best regards

K

Oct 23, 2009 04:10AM
Oct 23, 2009 07:05AM
Oct 23, 2009 07:40AM
Oct 23, 2009 08:15AM
Oct 23, 2009 09:39AM
Oct 23, 2009 09:58AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply