HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

DVDGRAY;

As for the portions of my post you refer to, they are not directed at you in the least. And that is part of the problem around here for apparently too many Posters, present and Former. If Individuals are unable to determine who these types of references are with respect to, all I can say is that they are not thinking broadly enough. If the Individual(s) who read these parts of Posts feel it applies in significant way to them, FINE with me!

In responding to a post, which is often a stimulus, or should be, to additional thoughts, related or beyond that in the Post that caused the Stimilation in the first place, it should be seen as a progressive step when something in addition to the simple response to the Posters Stimulating Idea, Statement(s), Thought(s), Facts, Opinion, or What have you, are also made by the Poster making a/the Response. Otherwise, the Posting around here would be rather cumbersone and much less informative and subsequently Stimulating for futher Ideas and thought, etc..

So, Please learn from Responses as opposed to confining them to simple One to One exchanges. Build on them. Expand and Diverge from them as you see fit.

It's not about the Person of the Individual. It's about the Effect created by what was Post.

This is not as HERB PMed me about "Back of the Shed" Interactions. It is about the CONTENT. It's Effect. And Efforts to Build on either the Content or the actual and or perceived Effect . Thus, the amusement I get from the Emotional Reactionary Posts and PM's.

And once again, as for this portion of your Post:

"Had you stuck with your statement of your interpretation of geological facts (which are appreciated, and would be even more so with attirbution), then you post would have been fine. IMHO, you have gotten away with snide insinuations against the character and honesty of other posters on this board for way too long. STICK with the FACTS as you SEE them, OJ."

I Largely am in Fundamental Agreement. But as the latter portion suggests, I too can Give Back to where these things Originated. So, go tell those who make the singular SNIDE Comments, let along Insinuations. Where Insinuations are Often Fundamental to Good Debate. And where SNIDE Comments are just that. SNIDE Comments!

Old Joe

PS : Enjoy Life! Live It!!! Will you NOT like it?

New Message
Please login to post a reply