HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Confidence.

posted on Oct 27, 2009 11:56AM

I keep coming back to the words in Noront's Q&A in particular why Noront is making this offer now to freewest, Noront answers: "Additionally and critically management has a better understanding of and confidence in the Eagle's nest deposit. "

I think the word confidence is an important one. The Q&A doesn't just say "understanding" it states: confidence. You are confident when you have something good.

For those of us that have been in Noront for a while we can all agree that the stock is not always predictable. On days when the market was up and just about everything was up including the Noront neighbours ....noront was down.

All of a sudden the market turns downward and you would expect more downward movement of Noront...nope...Noront is up that day. With the 55% institutional ownership which is now 59% ...large blocks of shares can be dumped or bought leaving the retail shareholder bewildered. Look at the volume today 154K!. Look at the volume in the last little while. It doesn't take much to create any "pattern" these institutional holders wish to create. If I was in their shoes and CONFIDENT with what I had in the eagle's nest, as crazy as it seems I might want to create a bearish pattern. With low volume I would not have to sacrifice much of my shares to create a nice bearish pattern especially for those that trade but look at TA only and don't get involved with the company's profile. The one's that hunt for "those" stocks with their computer software and do not have interest in the company's fundamentals or the knowledge of the fact the shares are held by instit's at 59%.

Let's say I did this and chuckled as I saw the short position growing. Then, with the wave of my wand I release the news that has made me "confident." I catch many of the shorts off guard and the shares are hard to come by to cover because me and my buddies are not selling. 59% is not for sale. Just typing this is making me have to loosen by belt. I feel like I'm being squeezed. Just an idea I'm throwing out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply