HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: The NR... Yes, things are certainly starting to line up... edgy
Nov 02, 2009 12:56PM

You're keeping it real, my friend :-} That is totally fine with me. I am happy with keeping things real. I am also happy with the way things are progressing... I understand that Wes is doing a very good job building this company into a mining company. I get it too that you need your 43-101 to get an equity financing from any bank (with my wife working in the banking business, and not as a front line worker :-} ). I understand what it would take for this to become a viable project. I am just speaking in generalities and wishing that things could be sped up (from a greedy point of view, I must confess) so we can move our investments all back into the green.

One thing about dividend cheques, be it 3 years from now or 5, if we are to become a mining company and not bought out, I can live with that based on the potential return over the long haul of this mine/mines. Eagle's Nest would give a very generous return on our investment based on what we already know, and the drills are still turning. If we could find but one little weak spot in the earth's crust where the magma/sulfides/ore was able to collect, we could get this ball rolling in a hurry. Down hole geophysics I heard Wes say in the AGM were good for about 250 meters... I just wonder what those down hole B-HEM readings are telling those geos up there yesterday or last week or tomorrow... Time will tell and the drills will prove up whatever.

As far as establishing a sizeable resource for equity financing, I believe that it should be done 4th quarter of 2010, if my reading of Noront's latest presentation is accurate. That should be ample time to work on permitting and getting all other loose ends tied up so they can get their financing in place and start right into constructing, like roads/rail or whatever kind of transportation is required to move this stuff. If this company times things right, they should have everything in place by early 2011 to start blasting, methinks... and Why Not? If these guys are serious about mining this, they should be WAY ahead of MY thinking and be ahead of MY schedule and take advantage of this as soon as possible. They seem to be going ahead full steam ahead with their last 100 day action plan so let's ramp up the next 100 day plan to include most of the red tape... IF POSSIBLE. The sooner they get that tape cut, the sooner everyone wins with their investments...

I know, I'm rambling. Probably too tired to make any sense. I just see the unique possibility to move this forward with all that high priced help they have on board. May as well use it to the benefit to all and get this company into the mining business a.s.a.p. Why else hire all that expensive help???

God Bless all, and have a good night :-}

Herb

New Message
Please login to post a reply