HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Chapter 2

posted on Nov 04, 2009 01:04AM

It's been over a year since I last posted. I have been lurking in the background, but I've felt no motivation to log in until today. Noront's statement "Eagle's Nest Chapter 2 Coming Soon" intrigues me. It seems odd to me that they state this. They didn't have to. And yet they did.

What is chapter 2? For me, a second chapter implies that whatever has come before it is just the beginning, a teaser, the opening act. Chapter 2 implies something new, a different ballgame, dare I say a game-changer. If the discovery of Eagle one followed by a 43-101 resource estimate, followed by the discovery of lense b and c, followed by the discovery that lense a, b and c are continuously connected--if all these things represent chapter one, what will chapter 2 be? Why would you say there is a second chapter "coming soon" unless chapter 2 significantly changed the playing field to the point that it could no longer be mistaken for chapter 1?

Perhaps I'm simply getting my hopes up, but I can't see how--especially considering the take-over attempt of FWR--I can't see how NOT can state "Chapter 2 Coming Soon" without having something to blow the market's socks off with.

New Message
Please login to post a reply