HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Nov 04, 2009 01:27PM

Here is another post I had to reply to on the FWR board. It's getting ridiculous now, with the likes of Johndefur posting lies abut what WES said in his BNN interview. Here is a copy of my reply on the FWR board:

JD - if you're going to post what WES said, please post the truth and not some lame NOT bashing. You are wrong on so many levels.

NOT's Wes was on BNN to "push"{ his puny takeover of FWR...WRONG!!!! Wes did not push anything, he was asked about it, and replied. There was no pushing his takeover attempt or any sorts of that.

nothing he said convinced the moderators...WRONG!!!! He spoke of how they now have gold, and all the finds are World Class deposits....the host went on to compare it to Voisey Bay - is that not convincing for you?

BIG issue was "infrastructure", Wes admitted...He went on about how great NOT was, and inferred that all deposits found were "economical", then admitted the costs of "infrastructure" were too high...WRONG!!!! It was not a BIG issue it was mentioned at the end for a mere 30 seconds. He was honest with what the area is like, and he NEVER stated the costs were TOO high - that is a blatant lie

blamed jealousy... how do you come up with this? WES said nothing of jealousy, another blatant LIE!!!!!

He admitted he had limited $Funds, and would have to do another PP, but Has enough for the next year or so......WRONG!!!! He said he recently did a PP of flow through shares and had enough money for the next 12-18 months. No mention that his funds were limited, no mentioned of having to do another PP. Stop twisting words!!!

I don't mind the fact that you hate NOT and that you hate the offer for FWR, but if you're going to summarize something that a CEO of a company said, you should not lie about it, and you should post the truth, not some NOT bashing.

I'd like to remind you, that there have been people charge and convicted of posting slander about a company and it's CEO on the other boards. It's one thing to bash a company, but its another thing to post lies that were never said by a company's CEO.

Peace

Nov 04, 2009 04:39PM
Nov 04, 2009 04:58PM
Nov 04, 2009 04:59PM
Nov 04, 2009 05:31PM
Nov 04, 2009 05:38PM
Nov 04, 2009 05:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply