HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

OT - FWR Board

posted on Nov 04, 2009 01:27PM

The FWR board is turning into a joke, IMHO. All I see on there is pumping of FWR and bashing of NOT, unreal. Here is what I posted on there, and I also posted earlier today. My rating has gone down from 3.4 to 3.1 because my views and opinions don't lineup with those of the FWR pumpers. I wouldnt be surprised if the post got deleted on the other board by the pumpers, as they dont like hearing the truth....or something pretty close to it. Here is my post:

Donnypee - you got to be kidding me.

It's amazing, how this board has been flooded with pumpers. A few weeks ago, FWR was under 30 cents. A few weeks later - nothing has changed except for the NOT offer and the SP went up.

FWR has done nothing new, has not found anything new, has basically stayed put, status quo, and there SP went from 30 to 50 cents after the NOT offer.

If the offer does not go through you're telling me that NOT's SP will suffer and decrease but FWR's will not - jeez - you got to be kidding. At least if you are pumping this stock, make it sound realistic, not feed the board with BS like this.

If there was another offer on the table for FWR, we would know about it now. There is no other offer on the table, and NOT is already overpaying for current valuation of FWR. There is no white-knight, there is no monster NR coming from FWR.

It would be beneficial to both SP's if the offer goes through.

Be realistic and stop with your pumping please.

Disclosure: I hold both NOT and FWR and would love for both to go up, but I am being realistic. I soon will only be holding NOT, but that's my opinion and my decision and I'm not here to tell you that you should do the same.

Goog-Luck in your investment and decision, whatever it may be.

Peace

New Message
Please login to post a reply