HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

So Rapid, are you saying we're BIGCO? :)

I concur with the gist of your post. I for one being a NOT holder would not be happy with another BIGCO offering something that differed from my rudimentary valuation. (but being rudimentary, it's likely wrong).

With all emotion aside, the markets in all likelihood wouldn't exisit. The whack that the other bidder has, does it buy me out or do I have an interest on a go-forward basis? I want to be in this game for a while you know.

Another question for you. Are you likening us here on the NOT forum as "underemployed call centre workers, children, and the criminally insane." :)

I guess the issue that I have is the FWR shareholders TODAY feel that their S/P should be valued at greater than the "pittance" that NOT offered but if one were to look at historical S/P ratio comparisons...the market is never wrong, right?

Bob, my bias is on my sleeve. Quite frankly, I think yours of late is also in plain sight.

Cheers,

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply