HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Edgy - I think your take on this is spot on. I hold both Fwr and NOT; a lot more NOT than FWR, and I have not made a decision on this deal. I am leaning in the direction of voting yes to the merger.

In all my reading about the value of FWR, 2 things stand out to me: 1) It seems that the only proven significant resourse that FWR has is the chromite - someone please correct me if I am off base here- and 2) The available market for chromite is small compared to many other metals in the ROF. It really doesn't matter if you have a billion tons of the stuff if you can not sell it without tanking it's value. For this reason I think that just maybe the FWR shareholders may be overplaying their hand.

Perhaps it is the NOT shareholders that are getting the short end of the stick on this deal, but our board recognizes this but feels the imbalance is OK due to the synergies involved.

Just MHO - feel free to comment.

Shortty

New Message
Please login to post a reply