HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Point i was making is that his comment of comparison was not out of line nor out of the ordinary

Geographic difficulties do exist at this stage of the game in particular during the warmer months of drillling activity prior to freeze up, and its these difficulties that i believe Wes was speaking to when asked what its like up there. It can be a most prohibitive environment to effect real work at times, good thing is that freeze ups right around the corner, of course that brings it own problems but more work gets done and it costs a lot less to get more done. I have lived in the Northern extremes of our continent and have seen alot of tundra both above and under water. I agree with you 100% on the non issue of the construction issue, they will build it and the stuff will come out of the ground and be shipped off to who knows where, we build dykes and drain lakes going after diamonds, taking care of some low lying grounds not something that'll stump an experience northern engineer.

I say bring it on... SNC Lavalin's got mountains of experience with the scenarios stated above, can't say the same for Karch and Co.KWG's guys though.

Rob

New Message
Please login to post a reply