HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

NOT's N.R.

posted on Nov 09, 2009 07:26PM

They put a fair bit of weight behind FWR not having any legitimate data to support that they have a find that is of commercial value. They are stretching to imply that it can't be trusted but they'll dilute the company to get it. Some mixed signals here don't you think? In other words they should just stick to the arguments that have substance, not the veiled attempt to plant doubt as to FWR's value. I don't think there is doubt in anyone's mind that FWR has a find that many are drooling over. There is no question that the joining of the two would be a good thing. It will just take agreement to make it so... or something very strategic. I too am looking forward to resolution but I don't necessarily think that these two weeks are going to be the kind of exciting people expect.

New Message
Please login to post a reply