HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

So, here is a perfect example of what this forum has degenerated to.

If you follow this thread back a bit, it starts off with Lance saying he has had enough of this and is leaving. I don't really agree with his posturing of late, but certainly do understand his frustrations, as he is a long time poster here and he no doubt remembers when this forum was a place to visit and converse with like minded people. These people were like minded in the fact that they were all invested in the same play, and were anxious to see it succeed.

His post was answered by feather, who plainly disagrees with his posturing of late,but still wishes him well, and a hasty return, since (she?) obviously recalls the better times when Lance was a positive contributor here.

Then enter Sambone. another long term poster, who raises the point that this animosity we have here could just as easily be ascribed to the FWR forum, and he is right, but the noteworthy point is that he did it in a proper, amical way, in which he raised his point but also gave the recipient credit for (her?) compassion.

Then enter the last post, which clearly turns the conversation sour, with the statement;

"I'll need examples, or this is just BS from a FWR pumper."

Nuff said

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply