HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

In fact the reality is "There are no other deals"

posted on Nov 12, 2009 01:59AM

From Nov. 9, 2009

"Freewest claims that superior proposals or other alternatives may emerge. In fact the reality is:

• There are no other deals"

Are we all comfortable that our management put this out? How would they know, do they have spies at FWR's door and taps on their e'mails and phones? Why would they make this statement, unless they were confident that there were no current deals, despite Mr. Watsons statement today (Wed) to the contrary.

Who do we believe? Wes or Mac? Which one would lie?

And if it isn't a lie, but persuasian through fear by NOT management or persuasian by hope by FWR management, then someone is dishonestly manipulating we retailers. Which one is the dishonest one. And is this the one that will not look after my share of the pie when it's profit time?

I think about this when deciding to buy or sell right now. I also think about the fact that there is only so much DD one can do, and the rest is luck that the one I pick isn't manipulating for the BOD's interest but also for the shareholder's interet.

Mac better be telling the truth. Wes better be telling the truth.

Stop playing wordgames and lets see this brilliant strategy to raise the SP based on the brilliant team you've put together. Now start negotiating for real with FWR.

In fact the reality is: the SP rises, it doesn't, or cut me a dividend.

-SG

New Message
Please login to post a reply