HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: When - Edgy...

in response to by
posted on Nov 13, 2009 05:35PM

Edgy, you posted a statement,

"I most heartly agree, if Cliffs is the one taking additional interest in FWR then they may offer more in the begining than Noront BUT What Then?"

I am still of the impression that I really don't believe that Cliffs or any other major with a lick of sense would go full steam ahead without some kind of "consolidation" of companies that have viable mineral resources that could be mined if and when the infrastructure is a go. I really don't believe it. Now, if you were a high ranking Cliffs official, wouldn't it make more sense to get a hold of "all" the resources in the Ring as opposed to "just the chromite" of not even all the companies who have chromite? Like seriously, to go ahead and make a multi million dollar investment in the infrastructure only to have any other junior able to use that infrastructure at no charge to them (Noront included) just doesn't make any sense...

I think that the smart money is well versed in this aspect of the game and I really think that if Cliffs isn't behind this, that they will undoubtedly benefit from it from the entity who WILL work the Ring of Fire. How or when this gets put together is the question for me. I am looking for that as the signal for the "end game", and that is the game that all stockholders who have held this for a long time will see as a "happy time".

I agree with you about Cliffs just waiting this out. Why bid up the juniors when it will require them to get together in the long run anyway... That is just the way I see that.

Have a great weekend, all.

God Bless all Noront Shareholders. :-}

Herb

New Message
Please login to post a reply