HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

If you.....

posted on Nov 14, 2009 08:10AM

were a mining giant/cartel or what have you, and you were in a country falling apart at the seams both in it's infrastructure, gov't and it's workforce.... and what you were mining was, for the most part predominantly in your area, until suddenly it appears on another continent in great abundance and quality with a stable work force and gov't ...... found by a few exploration companies....... what do you think you'd do? I think you might put the bug in the ear of one of the stronger companies that you could see your way to expressing interest if the co. could tidy the package up a bit lest the name of the illustrious company should boost the sp unreasonably. This is not a new idea as other posters have expressed it in their own way, but I think it seems to make more and more sense.

I find it interesting that in most every positive report so far about NOT et al, they can't seem to help themselves from throwing water on the ROF by citing that it will be really tough to get it going as it's on swamp land 300 k from anywhere. This is really a piece of cake and what should really be said is that, in light of all that mankind has accomplished, it's every day stuff to do..... just expensive and we're just waiting for documentation that there's enough mineral up there to make it worth while..... though all of those who wouldn't want it generally known, already know there is....but we have to do the dance anyway. It's not so much about what' in the ground anymore, it's becoming more about how much to do the deal and who gets it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply