HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"Hostile" is the characterization placed on it by FWR management. In no way it is so from Not's management. The media always use what is most sensational, just because they repeat such does not make it so.
If there was any hostility intended then NOT's management would not have approached FWR's in a private meeting beforehand to arrange a friendly merger in a 'back room'. I happen to think that FWR's management took it personnally because of the $4 million and thus characterized it as such.

I have been a witness to real hostile take overs and if this is one it is at best a tempest in a tea pot.

As far a "Opportunistic" that is also a stretch. All deals are opportunistic. As I've stated before, this label is a ingenuous characterization as negative.

Both characterization are aimed at those who are/were not privy to similar deals in the past and not able to opine objectively.

Subjectivity is good as an initial impetus but in the end it should not be allowed to cloud one's judgment. Look past the characterizations.

All in my opinion. Ed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply