HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

In all of this war of wards one thing is a very clear fact :Fwr share holders have three basic choices HOLD , SELL OR TENDER.

Now let's try to enter the thoughts of a basic shareholder:

1] do i hold because i firmly believe that the SP will improve given the potential of the resources of the company ?

2] do i sell because i think that the SP is the most i can achieve in financial gain for now and buy Not shares for an added bonus in case of the two companies coming together?

3] do i tender because i believe that joining Not i can participate in an assured expansion and growth of the company more than if i keep holding my Fwr shares ?

If this typical Fwr shareholder is not in love with the Fwr stock that he holds but only looking to improve drastically is financial wellbeing ,well , there is only one answer to it to equal or better himself : Not is the beacon to show the way.

Of course this is only my way of seeing things but people are known , in order to follow their firm way of thinking , to cut their nose to spite their faces.

New Message
Please login to post a reply