HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Don't own NOT at the present time. But I've owned it @ 3.63, watched it go to over $7. a share, then watched it go to .40 a share over a 22 month time frame. Never sold a single share through that period, just kept the faith. But did buy 3x's the amount of share that I bought @ 3.63 @ .57 and when it ran up in Aug. after being down 4 firgures I ended up being up 4 figures and made a nice profit when I sold. I believe we are in another situation where you have to firgure out when & what price to buy again or add to your present position.

A wise man told me & others NOT is the real deal, BUT it is early in the game, the SP will go up and down and will set new resistance & support levels. Play the game but don't love anything that can't tell you it loves you back! This stock has been a buy on rumor, sell on news. But in between those times your money can be working for you else where. I'm looking @ getting back into NOT @ $1.42 or if the volume picks up, as it did in Aug. If you want to listen to Nemis (if your rich) hold on to your shares you will be very happy in 3 years but for me. I'd rather play the game and have more money to buy more shares when the time is right. Only you can decide what trading method fits your needs. I only wish the best for everyone.

I realy don't think NOT will be giving any good news until things are wrapped up with FWR. NOT will hold their cards close to their chest for now, but behind closed doors I'm sure there is allot going on......

New Message
Please login to post a reply