HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Tick Tick Tick

posted on Nov 18, 2009 11:41PM

Getting louder. I think we are a breath away from an NR that we have all been waiting for. We have all been focused on the NOT/FWR deal. Have we forgotten we have lots of assay results coming down the pike? We are not just about chrome, not that chrome isn't nice. But, our big biggie is nickel. Maybe gold.

NOT sees the importance of amalgamating the other players to make NOT and the ROF stronger. If not this time, the time will come later. They have started the ball rolling.

All of us here have bought NOT, held NOT, loved NOT, hated NOT, and most of us have become as resilient as the goods that are up there in abundance.

If you are in NOT for a few pennies, good. But, I think it won't be long and we will be selling for a LOT of pennies. A LOT of dollars. I ask you to look again hard at what we have already, and what we will have a short time from now. The "Eagles" really are the ticket. And every major out there knows this.

So many good posts. Far as I am concerned, some of you have answered over and over that this is not about potential, no longer speculation, even though the market is treating us that way.

The market is aware of us. Has been for a loooong time, but it will sit and wait until NOT proves what it is that the market wants to hear. And NOT will do that. And, IMHO soon.

What is happening now is a pimple on an elephant's a--, there is a bigger picture, the whole thing up there is just beyond what we can conceive.

So, tick, tick, tick, we are getting close. Almost there.

vermillion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply