HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Walmart

posted on Nov 24, 2009 07:19PM

I don't agree with some of the posts stating that "Noront will be a weakened company if this FWR doesn't go through."

If Cliffs get's FWR, Cliffs pays for infrastructure. Does this cost elimination hurt Noront? No. Was all the free advertising for ROF meaningless. NO. Do you think people that have suddenly become aware of the ROF but fail to recognize Noront's deposits and their massive land package. No. All this advertising is good for all the ROF players.

Secondly, next time you are out shopping take an inventory of what stores are out there and carry the same product. For example, I can get a lightbulb at any grocery store, walmart, canadian tire, Rona, Home Depot, Mac's milk, shoppers drug mart ....I can keep typing and typing.

If you need milk, bread, baking soda, lightbulbs, toner for your computer, a sit down place to have some lunch, a new pair of boots, a present for a birthday your are attending, cat food, a new furnace filter, stamps, a new CD, and a new battery for your watch, tires for your car, and an oil change and a new house key to give to your new boyfriend or girlfriend.....you have a choice. You can go to several stores if you like spending your time shopping and waiting in lines or all of the above is available at Wal -Mart. One stop shopping. This is important and should not be forgotten.

Remember the Walmart clip Noront had. This was significant. One stop shopping.

If I need this and this and this and this and it can be wrapped and packaged for me and put into one shipment, it saves me time and freight. Do not forget the quality aspect of the people you deal with.

Now the part that some will have hating me. The USA has created a mess world wide and financially hurt many people around the world. People have memmories. If you had a choice and prices were equal would you rather buy your Chromium from a Canadian supplier or one from the USA. Now add the fact that the Canadian one offers a retail store where you can get just about any metal under one roof. We have no chromium being mined in NORTH AMERICA. DO you honestly think there isn't room for 2 companies in all of North America. Come on. If you really think this you better tell the competitors of wal-mart to ALL shut down and find different places to go. Explain to them that there can only be one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply