HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A four bagger

posted on Dec 01, 2009 08:02AM

On Sept. 28th, FWR closed at $.235. A four bagger for this would be $.94. NOT has offered the equivalent value of $.86 in NOT shares & warrants. Would FWR shareholders be happy with 94 cents and a four bagger for their shares ?

On Sept. 28th, NOT closed at $1.82. A four bagger for this would be $7.28. Would NOT shareholders be happy with $7.28 and a four bagger for their shares ?

Therein lies the logical answer. Don't force something on someone else that you wouldn't accept for yourself. I know that I'm NOT happy with $7.28 for all my shares. Maybe a small portion of them, but not all of them. So I wouldn't expect that FWR shareholders feel any different and can you blame them for that. Nope.

So how about a five bagger then ? $1.175 for FWR shares and $9.10 for NOT. Nope, keep going on the NOT anyways. There are some people who would only get a double or less out of $9.10 a share for NOT.

Okay then, how about $1.50 for FWR shares and $12.00 for your NOT shares. Naw, I still want more for my NOT shares.

And therein lies the problem. At what point are we too greedy and should instead accept a reasonable profit. Guess we'll find out soon enough. And we'll be going through what FWR is going through right now. And all the emotions of it all. I can't wait...NOT.

strato-bagger

New Message
Please login to post a reply