HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: The Magic number is 34%

posted on Dec 02, 2009 03:45PM

Sorry Marathon Man if I seem harsh. Just trying to maintain some sobriety on this forum.

The previous post was not aimed just at you but onto all those who called for another fantastic news release after another for the past month or so.One can only go to a well so many times before the well goes dry.

It is not reasonable to be constantly asking for great news. Fortunately we did get some, but most are just good to so so.

However compare our news to the neighbour that we are trying to aquire. Contrary to the hype, that is a one trick pony ( I often repeat myself with that phrase ) and they try to give the impression that there is more than one pony, but there is none worthy of mention.

However we have been blessed ( Herb you reading this? Am stealing your mantra.) with more than one pony and some are great while others show good signs of greatness.

There is no accident that our sp is where it is with similar to our neighbour amount of shares outstanding.

Freewest holders need to recognize and/or admit that it is not just the assets that are valuable but great signs of assets that are likely to still be discovered. Noront has that in spades.

Cheers to all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply