HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Power and Manitoba Hydro

posted on Dec 03, 2009 09:21PM

Hello All

I do not post much but have some info. I started with Manitoba Hydro 18+ years ago and know Herb well.

When I started working, Manitoba Hydro had an agreement with Ontario Hydro to build Conowapa and put a transmition line to the border. All the plans, enviromental permits and other red tape were either complete or in motion. The Ontario government in all their wisdom reneged on the deal and paid a heavy price to Manitoba Hydro. The plans were put on the shelf.

It would be easy to pull them off and blow the dust off! Manitoba Hydro will not put all that money into a project without a gauranteed sale of power. Ontario sure needs it some 18+ years later and so do we NOT shareholders. There is more power in that one project than we need and the other thing it is GREEN power!

With all this Cliffs thing going on I truly believe that we will be the ones too gain. It has brought much attention to the Ring. The Majors must be just sitting with itchy trigger fingers hopping to see the one MAJOR news release to start firing. It reminds me of the tour De France when all the cyclists are just waiting for the others to make their move and then it is GAME ON!!

T.C

New Message
Please login to post a reply