HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Making it more simple... my post from the FWR site.

Making it more simple... my post from the FWR site.

posted on Dec 06, 2009 06:53AM

Ok Pinetree, your feelings are yours and you're entitled to them. I really don't care whether you hold your shares or tender to NOT, it is your bias that turns me to clicking keys. Most everything you enjoy in your world today (including your country) came from violence or some kind of conflict or turmoil. The point is that.... that's the past, what's going on right now? Your type of thinking is the very thing that keeps people from moving ahead and making money, which is why people are here. You need to look at the facts, the potentials and what is the most practical thing to do. That means evaluating not for what somebody did that you didn't like, but for what is being presented to you now. You can still vote what ever way you want, just make if for reasons that don't wreak of emotion and contempt. The situation is about making money. Who did this and who did that are not gainful considerations at this point. Do you see financial advantage in the joining or not? Most every thing else is irrelevant.

New Message
Please login to post a reply