HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Amongst all the noise...

posted on Dec 10, 2009 09:55PM

mudslinging (he said, she said), market ups and downs, share price fluctuations, etc it is easy lose sight that we still are moving forward.

What was NOT's intention when they formulated the plan to make a play for FWR?

66 2/3% interest?

51% interest?

33.4% interest?

We can all speculate, but at this time only the the powers that be know for sure. I personally feel that the first two above objectives are pretty lofty and it is more likely that NOT initiated their bid as a means of gaining a "blocking" interest in FWR. What an enviable position NOT (we) will find themselves (ourselves) if they have been successful.

Our BoD has proven themselves to be a pretty shrewd and tactical bunch. I would be surprised if they have underestimated their foe and I would expect that their objective will be realized.

Consolidation is the name of the game. FWR as we know it is gone. Others will follow and soon enough, a consolidation premium will be recognized. It is the ultimate consolidation premium that I covet.

Today, I can live with the noise knowing that one day it will be washed away by the gentle lapping of waves on a sun drenched beach.

Keeping my eye on the prize over here.

Cheers,

Milsy1

Dec 10, 2009 10:03PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply