HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Dec 11, 2009 10:05AM
Dec 11, 2009 10:08AM

Re: NOT MGT

in response to by
posted on Dec 11, 2009 10:31AM

Thistime, I didn't see your posts so I don't know why thery were removed but right now it doesn't matter. You are entitled to your opinion, as we all are. My problem is with your statement that the FWR N/R "clearly stated" that NOT was providing misleading information. In the prsentation of that statement you make it appear that whatever FWR says is the Gospel truth. Recall that NOT also accused FWR of presenting misleading information, so who is right, who is wrong (rhetorical question).

The way I see it (IMHO) if CLF is successful, FWR shareholder just made a buck a share, whereas the BOD made a truckload of walking cash. If CLF deal is done, there is no more FWR, no more ROF (other than a single Chromite mine that wont be operational for a few years and even that is in question) unless they buy in to someone else. There was a huge amount of chatter on the FWR board about the value of the find, $5, $8, $10 per share, all kids of speculation, yet all that will be received if CLF is successful is $1....way below what they all thought it was worth and a lot less potential in the future. I didn't like the CLF offer (I hold FWR as well as NOT and others) and especially didn't like the manner with which CLF worked the system to push NOT down. Publically stating the are complaining to the securities commission at a critical time, while not illegal, certainly the school yard bully mentality.

In the end, I think we may all lose a little if the CLF deal goes through. Its just my opinion, but I feel that the FWR BoD did most of what they did for the benefit of the BoD .... not he SH's, especially thee retail.

JMHO

Jeeper

Dec 11, 2009 11:16AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply