HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

First you stated:

"But this goes to confirm my belief that those who can't teach and those who can't teach work for the National Post."

No arguements there from me, none at all...

Then, you went on to make another statement:

"So now I have to extend my saying to those who can't get jobs at the National Post work for Noront."

Well, I really can't find any fault with this statement either... Nope, none whatsoever...

Now, finally, we come to your last part of the post, on page 2 (or the second post you made on this forum...):

"..Until I went to SEDAR and found that what was officially submitted by Noront as a retraction also requires a retraction as the date stated is July 9, 2008."

This should read:

"..Until I went to SEDAR and found that what was officially submitted by Noront as a retraction also requires a retraction as the date stated is December 9, 2008."

The reference to July was a subconscious wish that it was not minus 29 here at the moment and that it was July. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused."

I can only find one flaw with your line of thinking... First, you said that those who couldn't teach journalism should work for the National Post. Second, you extended your saying to say that those who can't get jobs at the National Post are working for Noront. The flaw that I found in your reasoning is simply...

Those who can't do journalism and aren't working for the National Post but couldn't find a job at Noront are now "POSTING ON THE NORONT FORUM!!!!!"

I'm sorry Misfit, but I just couldn't resist you pointing out all the mistakes others had made only to make one yourself????? I almost fell out of my chair laughing at the spin you created... Forgive me. I mean no harm. I do find humour in the spin, not your post, as your post is very educational as always.....

Thanks for that, Misfit, and again, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!

God Bless all Noront and Freewest Shareholders over this Christmas Season, with PEACE, HEALTH AND HAPPINESS :-}

Merry Christmas from Herb & Family

New Message
Please login to post a reply