HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

TO EASY!

posted on Dec 14, 2009 09:19AM

Not went away far to easily. If there is one thing I have learned from this forum and being invested in the ROF its that "NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS TO BE ON THE SURFACE". It would not surprise me in the least if another offer comes along in the near future and the game is back on again. I don't think its coming from NOT directly but I would not be surprised at all if they are in on it! As one of the other posters pointed out Cliffs is getting this for about .5% of insitu value which is a joke. Do all of you believe that the other majors are going to let this deal just fall into Cliffs pockets? I don't! If it does go down like it is right now then they will all be lining up with beer money in their pockets to buy up the rest of the ROF for what they consider to be chump change! I just don't think its going down this easy. Maybe I am dreaming maybe I am not but time will tell. Good luck to all ROF share holders.

Ricter

New Message
Please login to post a reply