HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Almost........

posted on Dec 14, 2009 04:29PM

pulled the plug on a few shares mid-morning and wish I had at the open. I had a funny feeling that we would lose ground on SP, that's why I posed the question this morn. in regards to opinions on SP short term. Thanks for those who shared insight today, it always helps when other views are presented.

During the last little while the non-sense and bickering between posters (I do include myself in this group) was disgraceful. I did hold FWR until last week and sold at .98. I'm glad that I did, I made a tripple and that is just fine. A certain guy, won't metion names because my post will get yanked, but he's from Tunderbay, that's with an "h". He continually wants to start a fight and that is usually with the one and only Hoov. I hope at least for the next little while we can put all that non-sense behind us and get on with enjoying the season and the huge potential that Noront and the ROF represents for us.

God Bless Noront Shareholders and Merry Christmas to all,

Justduke

New Message
Please login to post a reply