HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
CMP
Dec 15, 2009 03:43PM

Re: The Ring

in response to by
posted on Dec 15, 2009 07:16PM

Great post CMP!

You hit the lifecycle of an Internet stock board participant bang on. I would add that at some point during the obsession there comes a crash whereby one sometimes just takes a break to smell the coffee during those periods inbetween news releases.

This FWR takeover bid by Noront drew me out of the woodwork as it was the most significant news item so far this year. A lot of effort and emotion goes into trying to keep our investments safe and information reliable. The due diligence and research that it takes to figure out where the retail investor stands in all of this can take its toll on all of us, which is why it is great to have a large number of people contributing, each with their own style and background.

I think we all deserve a well earned break after the events of the past two months. If Noront is taking time off to recharge their batteries for the upcoming drill season in January, then we might as well. I will still post here and there over the next month though it might not be everyday. It all depends on what happens with Cliffs and FWR in the next few weeks.

In terms of Noront, I have a feeling our share price will stabilize now over the $2 mark as FWR holders slowly migrate to Noront for the upside of the RING as you call it. The most they will get out of Cliff's at the moment is $1. Should the Cliff's deal tank, you could see the FWR share price drop instantly as some posts have mentioned. I believe many will not take that chance and may decide to tender early. Regardless, the demand for Noront shares should stay steady over the next 30 days as there is the potential demand for 100M shares of Noront from the proceeds of the potential sale of those 220M+ shares outstanding at FWR at market (with the exception of the shares Cliff holds of course).

I am sure I will have one last Christmas musing before the 24th but I want to thank everyone for contributing on here, even if that contribution is reading a post and placing a thumbs up to let a poster know that their post has been appreciated and their time and effort recognized.

M1.

Dec 15, 2009 09:16PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply