HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

IMO one of the roles of the management team (BoD included) is to market the company, its potential, its products, its people, its vision. That is what attracts the Management & pension funds to invest. When that story is muddied up they avoid it & move on to something else. With the distractions of BoD takeover, Richard leaving the way he did, the FWR attempt, the true story of what they have in the ground is lost in the background noise. I know of at least one wealth management firm that has taken that stance. Love the company, but they won't invest until NOT cleans up the optics so just having a great product is not enough. I am not saying current management is inept. I know Wes and have great respect for him. But I guess I am saying that they can positively influence SP prospects by cleaning up the message & avoid any more distractions. Build it & they will come is not a strategy I would follow by itself. There is a reason why billions are spent on marketing products.

Good post & hope it sparks some more discussion.

ss

New Message
Please login to post a reply