HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I often think that NOT's takeover strategy involved counting on NR's of drill results, that they knew would be coming out after their FWR bid was announced, to raise their sp a lot higher than what it actually went to. IMO they knew they could never compete against Cliffs deep pockets. The only way they could prevail was to have their own sp go to a lot higher level. Many NR came out. The 11/18/09 NR, for example, raised sp from around 1.50 level to 2.20-2.40 level but it didnt hold. And now we are back to 2.00 area.

I'm thinking that mgt was of opinion that drill results would make NOT's sp go a lot higher than what it did and thus help convince FWR shareholders to tender. Unfortunately, it never happened. Did they miscalculate. Is the story still not over?

I hope Wes and company has some stellar news to release soon on drill results or whatever to create some demand from new buyers and to convince current shareholders to hold onto theire shares. Only increased demand and lack of supply will drive sp up. Some nice drill results in near term would be a great help.

New Message
Please login to post a reply