HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"It is my belief that one of the drills will be lent to PRB for deep drilling on the PRB/NOT JV property just northwest of Eagle 1."

Brutus, this makes a lot of sense. I hope it happens. PRB will only drill north of Eagle if they have a lot of confidence that they will hit nickel. The PRB/NOT JV (50/50) is approx. 400-500 meters north of Eagle so the drill would certainly be close to begin with. I've heard that PRB drilled the area previously without a hit. Deep drilling may be the answer.

I am thinking that just an announcement of plans to drill there should give both PRB and NOT a nice pop. then, if they end up hitting nickel, both should take off. Since PRB has so few shares in their float, PRB's increase should be higher, % wise. Since it would add to critical mass of making Eagle area mining economical, NOT should benefit very nicely as well. It's win/win for both companies.

New Message
Please login to post a reply