HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I respect your view about only one mine for chromite but do not agree. Location, cost to produce, transport and etc. will knock any of the more expensive mines out of business. We already know that there is plenty of chromite in the world but none in N.A. and the rest of the producers around the world could lose customers to the ROF mines. They may be enough producers now, but more of the others could be shutting their doors unable to compete. As more modern and effecient, better grades, and closer to surface business will, like even 2 coffee shops or computer stores on the same block, the strong and better will overtake the rest. Two can mine, and two can compete against the rest. Tough is their luck at the other mines as they have weaker grades and more problems to supply.

New Message
Please login to post a reply