HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sadly what Noront has is some 'discovery' and a NI-43-101 that shows a resource that can only be mined by sinking a deep shaft down and chasing this beasts tail down to its body if it can maintain contact.

Please read "BIG SCORE" and understand "OVOID", and you will see what a "pitable" orebody should look like. At this pont, Noront does not have that. They do have a LARGE land positon, but they dont have the "Best Land". Not until you see the mag, electro-mag and IP studies, in addition to the suspected trends underneath, will any kind of reliable data be available to indicate they are really sitting on anything that can be ecomoically viable and economically extracted. Drilling has not yet revealed this sufficiently to develop a clear map of trends that would lead them to some real mineable orebodies. Lacking that, and given their cash burn rate from the "drilling race", I think the SP languishes as best, dives at worst.

The way I see it, in the RING of FIRE, Noront is probably not situated better than KWG, SPQ, Probe and Fancamp. Maybe equal in some ways but so far they dont have enough to show for the time, effort and money expended to keep them at the top of my priority list.

I like to trade the stock with a technical look at its volumes and rhythms but thats as far as I can go with it now. In light of the past 12 mo's, I'd say something has to change, to change the trend of this stock.

Blackie

New Message
Please login to post a reply