HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Vancouver Resources Conference Part 2

posted on Jan 18, 2010 01:15AM

I asked Joanne Jobin how many drills were active at this time and where they were located. She said there has not been a news release yet with that information so she was not allowed to tell me. It was offered however, that they are drilling now and the number could be 3 or 4 and possibly one of them at A12 with the rest at Eagles nest. They have no assays back from the lab yet and we will get the NR when they have it. One drill is at 1100 or 1200 and may go to 1500 and they will be getting the big drills on location soon, these will be needed to be able to go to 2,000. She could not tell me more than, "soon"!

Wes says the cash in the bank is over 30m and the burn rate is 2 1/2 to 3m at this time and fluctates with the amount of drilling of course. He was lamenting not having gotten Freewest as it would have been good for the whole ring, he said. There was no point in upping our bid because Cliffs could keep outbidding forever and there would be too much shareholder dilution. His presentation was good and he took the time to talk to retail once again. He seems like a straight forward kind of person that has some feeling of consideration toward we lowly retail investors. Now, make us some money Wes!

Notie Girl

New Message
Please login to post a reply