HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Noront Reply Re: Blockade coming.....

posted on Jan 18, 2010 03:21PM

So I emailed Noront and asked what they had to say and or reply re: the Native blockade. Since their agreements with the First Nations are so well documented and Noront has a history of not pi$$ing any natives off, I wondered if this blockade was going to affect Noront, so i emailed them and asked. Looks like a reply is coming, here is their response:

Dear sir

We are formulating a reply and will be releasing soon. Thank you

Joanne C. Jobin
VP, Corporate Communications
Noront Resources
Mobile 905 399 9799

Sent from my iPhone

P.s. Sent from IPhone - hmmmm...reading into this I presume shes in some top secret meeting and not at her desk and formulating a few NR's - hahahaha - wishful thinking, but hey, when its this quiet what else is there to do! :)

Im confident that Noronts agreements with the First nations are solid and this blockade will have very minimal impact if any. Noront employs first nations people and natives and I cant see how they would be peeved with NOT.

We'll see i guess.

Hold on to your shares, there are too many goods in the ground for this not to pop on the next few NR's. IMHO.

Peace

TML26

New Message
Please login to post a reply