HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I'm hoping the 40k shares I just picked up will help a little.

For anyone questioning selling, I would try your best to resist. I've been watching from the sidelines for a long time and I could not wait any longer - ditched a number of holdings today at "a loss" (less than I could get if i waited even a couple of days) to get back in. This stock is so heavily manipulated it's almost unbelievable. In June I dumped all of my holdings at around $1 after watching it go up and down up and down for months and we all know where it went from there. So this time around, I'm hoping I'll be able to apply what I've learned and be patient.

Noront is one of those few that You Know is worth so much more than the market is showing... I too know how painful it can be to hold in this situation.

GLTA!

ps. Thanks to the hub leaders and all the members for all the invaluable info. I'm a passive participant that has learned a lot from, and wouldn't have been able to keep up to date without the help of, your valuable posts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply