HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: So I bought more NOT at 1.60 and then sold it.... Why you ask?

So I bought more NOT at 1.60 and then sold it.... Why you ask?

posted on Jan 19, 2010 05:10PM

Well as part of my discipline you play some and you hold some. I put in a stink bid at 1.60 for today and it was filled. I sold them to take some profit and I still believe NOT could go for another dip so I have another bid in which I'll probably keep if it gets filled. The point is, if you don't practice the technique of practical trading you won't develop the psych. to do it when you really need to. You have to learn to buy and sell if you don't want to be finding that you're too often joining the ranks of the sideline whiners.

A stock will spend more time going sideways by far than in the direction you would like so it is essential to take advantage of those ups and downs and play them. Sure, it's good to keep some for long terms but today's market is not widely supported as a "hold 'em" type of environment. I may not get my bid filled tomorrow or perhaps I may, either way I will be happy as I've taken action to play both sides of the fence. In the end this is about living, not waiting around for something good to happen. Sometimes you have to help it along.

New Message
Please login to post a reply