HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Forward

posted on Jan 23, 2010 04:59PM

If the history repeats itself, NOT's share price will continue to show sudden great jumps followed by slow declines. This is just the nature of any exploration stock. Good NR and the stock jumps, followed by slow times and declines.

No exploration company has any real value unless it is sold or get into production, either you produce or you do not.

Of all the companies drilling in the ROF, NOT has by far found the most valuable ore and in fairly significant amounts, although not enough yet to justify starting a mining operation.

I supect Cliff will win the vote and they will try to get going with many necessary tasks. I am pretty sure they realise that it will be very difficult to make the chrome deposit pay for all the infrastructure costs alone, they need a hand. They will obviously seek governments for aid, but also approach NOT for joint developments. On the other hand, if Cliff looses there will be a long period of slow but methodical exploration with no big push for mine development. Some stocks could drop significantly.

However, I think that history shows that we can expect exiting new drill results this year, it is just unpredictable when and where.

New Message
Please login to post a reply