HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I was aware of the All Directions description. I wrote my interpretation as I see it.

The Eagle's nest does not look like a deposit caused by a fault line but of a chimney effect due to volcanic or a meteor strike. By that I mean that it does not run along a fault line and thus be open for kilometers along the fault.
Anyone please correct me if my non-geologic mind is wrong with this picture.

The chimney means there is a limited amount of extension laterally but what it means is that there is almost no limit as it goes downward and since we can not continue to the planet's core, we are limited by the ability on how deep we can drill and temperature limitations with depth when we eventually will attempt to mine.

So I see it as very important that as we go in depth that the quality of the ore gets better. It means as mining costs go up the benefits of the quality negate the added cost. This means we are not likely to see a degregation of profits per ton of ore.

I do not foresee much improvement in terms of deposit size from lateral extensions.
If you hope at Eagle's for results equivalent to our hole 49 then depth is what may provide such. Chance of such from laterals I give almost none.

This is the reason I emphasize the depth aspect and for all practical purposes ignore lateral extensions.

New Message
Please login to post a reply