HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

It depends how you see the situation.

For you, First Nation relations meant alot. For me, First Nation relations didn't mean much until either each party (Cliff/Noront/Fancamp/FreeWest/Etc) had their own means of transportation/infrastructure or everyparty had clearly stated how they are going to work with the First Nation community.

The current situation is as follows: we are going to use the same railroad track, we are using the same airstrip, we use the same couple of airliners, etc. So we are very much dependant on each other (all junior companies need to synergize more..."Ring Of Fire JV"?)

This is our bottle neck, and why we are so vunerable to FN decisions to blockade. The FN community can't complain by sitting on the front of your porch. They use the bottle neck to force negotiations, and its working. Nothing we could do about it, and I think we could have forseen this happening. (Noront stated, no one had well developed relationships with FN besides them...)...

If we had our personal airstrip, I wonder whether we'd have the same problems.

New Message
Please login to post a reply