HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Jan 29, 2010 06:05PM

As I have stated before, if you assume you are dealing with crooks.....it all starts to make sence.

This is my thinking here

You have these hedge funds. They want lots of shares....millions. How do they get millions of shares without running up the share price. They could run it down and then do a PP....when the company is short of funds. But, that doesn't seem to be the case here....at least I don't think so. How about you run down the stock price....hold off on the news.....talk only about the negative.....then hit us with one big bad news story on a Friday after the close. Then throw in another to talk about stock options...even if it pertains to the prior year.

Hopefully now, there is a big sell off on Monday open and your hedge fund buddies get all they want at these depressed prices. Watch for big volume beginning next week. I think we are very near where they want to buy. Whatever they can get at these prices and cheaper....great.

Now, if it's not that, it may be stock options. They've come out with this news on stock options for 2009. Perhaps they give some humdrum drill results on Monday....the kind of news like hole 49....it takes the market a couple days to realize it's a game changer. Then that will open the door for issuing the next round of stock options.

Regardless....this long drawn out nothingness except negativity is not for nothing....this will be where the large funds get in again....therefore, the next run up is not far. I just hope they ain't getting in too cheap next week.

Just my crazy thoughts again...sorry if it causes belly aches for some

Jan 29, 2010 08:32PM
Jan 29, 2010 09:23PM
Jan 29, 2010 11:02PM
Jan 29, 2010 11:58PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply